Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dream of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba


I had a dream of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in the early hours of this morning, 22 July 2016, that I would like to share. I was witnessing some guru with his deciples (mainly from the West) and then I also had an image of about twelve gurus that I knew were false. I saw Baba and asked him why so many false gurus were coming up - Baba said that it was "because of me" in that because of Baba they were revealing themselves. I also saw Vishwananda, the young false guru from Mauritius, in the dream who seemed to have reformed because of Baba and was playing a role although I was still skeptical. Finally I was with my mum and we wanted to get a personal darshan of Baba who was by now in a wheelchair before He left and joyfully we managed to do so.


No comments: